Ankyra Sound once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Nothing. Hm.

He makes a fair enough point that gives her the chance to relax by a hair and straightening out her posture. “Fair enough,” she finally says. Her gaze watches his tail twitch, attempting to be friendly, but she does not return the notion. He isn’t exactly who she’s looking for and his questions will only slow her down if he doesn’t have anything viable to offer her.

“No, but I live nearby,” she tells him though she doesn’t exactly elaborate. “Have you seen any other wolves lately? A pretty girl, all grey, smaller than me?” she asks instead, hoping to find some use out of the disruption.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Mallaidh - October 19, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Mallaidh - October 19, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 26, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - November 08, 2018, 11:33 AM