Ankyra Sound once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
He turns around and she leans back slightly, not wanting to stay too close, but it’s enough for him to stay in conversation, claiming to understand. Is she family to you?

Mallaidh blinks a few time and looks at him, trying to figure out how to answer that family. For months, they were all they had and that’s family enough? And now, when they joined another, she becomes scarce and maybe she’s been wrong this whole time. Awkwardly, Mallaidh glances away and shrugs slight. “Yes, or, well… sorta. Saarthal and I were with Max and we were all we had for a long time and we joined a pack again and, well. I don’t think she was happy. I told her I’d leave with her if she didn’t want to stay,” she explains, perhaps a little more than she normally would have if she’d been on her toes. Blinded by Saarthal’s absence is too much and if this man is her only hope, that’s what she’ll do.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Mallaidh - October 19, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Mallaidh - October 20, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 26, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - November 08, 2018, 11:33 AM