Ankyra Sound once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Wheels seem to shift gears in the man’s eyes and she holds her breath. Is he going to stop playing annoying games and tell her? Her mind is already going through all the possibilities now. If he’s so reluctant to tell her, then what is wrong? Does she really not want to see her? Is she dead? God, everything hurts just thinking about it, that this might be the end of everything. 

But he apologizes, and pauses, and if possible her face would turn blue. 

And then she releases her breath. 

She doesn’t exactly feel relief but...

Mallaidh swallows a lump in her throat and robotically nods her head, accepting the information. She doesn’t want to answer anymore questions now that she doesn’t have to stay around him but he still asks them. If anything, she wants to leave; he toyed with her too long and wasted her time, working her head for nothing. 

Ah, uh... more than a few days. Long enough her scent is gone. I was hurt for a little while and didn’t realize it until it was too late, she explains though in her heart all she wants to do is cry but she takes a deep breath to steady herself and steps back. I should keep going, I guess.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Mallaidh - October 19, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 26, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Mallaidh - October 27, 2018, 06:02 AM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - November 08, 2018, 11:33 AM