Shadewood and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
"It has it's charms," he agreed with her. "I haven't explored all of it yet, but there's plenty of time for it. I'm not going anywhere, let alone far from it." He had made a promise to Gwen, and he wasn't going to live it down. He also had to spite Slade's dead promise with a renewed and better version of what it had been. He wanted to live a life with Gwen and Kai, to prosper the way they were meant to. A lfe, free of the roguery he was used to blodily dealing in. Away from the contracts and the swindles. Away from the lies and fake promises. Something much more fulfilling, something he could have children by, be a decent man by. To have worth much more than a killer on command.

"It's the secrecy of it that keeps me here. Quiet and nice. You can easily pinpoint a scream here." Glacials met the eerie topaz of hers, and he decided to find out more of the woman who had come to converse or capture in these lands. "Where is it you stay?" If anything, it would help had he found whoever she had previously been looking for; he could deliver them there, eprsonally. A treaty of sourts, hhad he grounded himself in these woods quick enough. "If you give me the details of the one you seek, I can have them delivered there, if possible." It was moreso for his knowledge than out of kindness. He would need to know where to seek this elder woman out had any trouble arose.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave - by Cry - November 04, 2018, 02:18 PM