Noctisardor Bypass through caverns measureless to man
330 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
A title, then. He is pleased to know both the title and her name, although both sound equally foreign. To someone outside of her culture, the two phrases are interchangeable; she could claim her name is anything and she is the dominatrix of the sky for all he could tell, and it would be the truth. Not that Tulimaq trusted this woman — she spoke confidently and with such ease, it was a wonder he lingered long in her company. She could've been some sort of snake, placed here to lie and lure men to their dooms. It would've been easy to fall prey to it, had he been at all interested in her. She was intriguing. They shared a mutual interest but it was a thin connection that would be easily severed.

She spoke next of the slave, and her apology is met with a shake of his head. No trouble. I did not know he was your slave at the time, and I wanted to know more about your people. I invited him to hunt with me, and he refused. But he was not offended by that. It gave him some more information; the boy had been resistant to him, likely trained to obey his people and shun the outside world. It was something he could, in some way, relate to. I let him be, and found other ways to entertain myself.
Messages In This Thread
through caverns measureless to man - by Tashkent - October 21, 2018, 12:02 AM
RE: through caverns measureless to man - by Tulimaq - October 23, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: through caverns measureless to man - by Tashkent - October 30, 2018, 11:35 AM
RE: through caverns measureless to man - by Tulimaq - November 01, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: through caverns measureless to man - by Tashkent - November 02, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: through caverns measureless to man - by Tulimaq - November 03, 2018, 01:18 AM
RE: through caverns measureless to man - by Tashkent - November 03, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: through caverns measureless to man - by Tulimaq - November 03, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: through caverns measureless to man - by Tashkent - November 10, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: through caverns measureless to man - by Tulimaq - November 11, 2018, 05:01 PM
RE: through caverns measureless to man - by Tashkent - November 21, 2018, 08:13 PM