Lost Creek Hollow i just want somebody near me
330 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
I'm not a Sunspire wolf but I do roam so KEK. Also this can be a cameo if you want - I can pull him!

He'd been hanging out in the area for a week or no now, visiting the fringes of the resident packs and making nice with the locals. He was particularly taken with the youngster named Merrit from Easthollow—but Tulimaq was equally intrigued by their neighbors, and had decided to hang out for a while. He was visiting the edge of Easthollow again, wanting another look at the strange but alluring stones, when he noticed movement in his periphery. As he went to pursue the movement (curious as any explorer might be), he found the path led away from the claimed lands.

Stranger still, the further he went the more wolf-scent he picked up. When Tulimaq had come through this way before, not even a fortnight past, the corridor had been empty save for the newcomer horde he had followed. Now, it seemed, someone had planted themselves within the forest; but the scent of Easthollow was still heavy in the air, and this is what he was chasing.

As he entered the forest, he found the scent was strong indeed. And there was a figure not far from his position—donning a light coat, and soft edges, and an effeminate scent. The warrior was rarely lured by women; he had no biological need for them yet, and was more intrigued by the stranger's presence. This was not Easthollow, so why were they here? Did they notice the same conflagration of scents here that he'd discovered?

For now he lurked, silent and cautious, letting the scene play out in case it was a trick.
Messages In This Thread
i just want somebody near me - by Aerasha - October 28, 2018, 10:52 PM
RE: i just want somebody near me - by Tulimaq - October 28, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: i just want somebody near me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - October 28, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: i just want somebody near me - by Aerasha - October 30, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: i just want somebody near me - by Tulimaq - November 01, 2018, 01:21 PM