Stone Circle Circle around, because I got a list of mentions
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn was predictable and dependable, so of course she was patrolling when she heard the summons. She wasted no time making her way to the stones, and when she arrived she sat down with the rest of the pack and silently waited for Valette to begin speaking. She had noticed a few new faces and had yet to meet any of them aside from noting their unfamiliar scents during her patrols. 

She first began by informing them that Illecebra had passed away. Brynn did not know the female very well and had unfortunately had some ill feelings towards her in the beginning thanks to Howl and his bullshit, but she had put those feelings aside a while ago. She was a victim just as much as Brynn was, and so she only held Howl responsible for that mess. Now, she mourned the loss of a packmate and hoped that the woman had now found some peace.

The alpha next introduced their new pack members, and Brynn matched faces to names so that she could later formally introduce herself to all of them. She was glad to have had an influx of new members before winter; they could always use the help.

Valette then informed the pack that her daughter, Steph, would be stepping up as beta. Brynn thought it was a little odd to have someone so young help lead a pack, but she would trust her alpha's judgement. she nodded respectfully towards the new beta but said nothing else, preferring to stay silent around large groups unless absolutely necessary. 

Brynn listened as Valette discussed bringing her mother's bones back to bury here, feeling sad for the alphess and understanding all too well the sorrow of losing a parent. She stated that she would be naming a mother stone in honor of her as well as a father stone in honor of a past leader steady which Brynn thought was a very nice thing to do. Illecebra would be receiving a warrior stone, and Brynn thought that was fitting for a wolf who had been through so much. Their alpha then pointed out the stone for lost souls and stated that she wanted to leave a trail of stones to the border for them. It reminded Brynn of how much she missed Kegana and how she often wondered if the woman was still alive. She hoped she would find her way back to them some day. 

After all was said Brynn nodded and stood back up, ready to return to her patrol where she could process everything on her own. Large groups made her uncomfortable and she wouldn't be able to think clearly until she was on her own again. With a look around, she respectfully made her way from the group and back to the borders.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Circle around, because I got a list of mentions - by Brynn - November 01, 2018, 09:25 PM
RE: Circle around, because I got a list of mentions - by Ira - November 02, 2018, 02:33 PM