The Bracken Woods disappear from everyone i hold so close to me
23 Posts
Ooc —
The stranger's words didn't soothe any of his nerves. In fact, they electrocuted the nerves and his fur fluffed up at every place possible. It was obvious his body was dying to look bigger than the small frail child he was. What the fuck? He asked with the clearest look of concern on his face. He wanted to vomit to now but that would leave him vulnerable to this bone collector.

When they decided to get closer, Athris throws himself backward a bit further. The anxiety the oozed off him was almost tangible. He is not okay with this. Any of this. He's actually the opposite of okay. The effects of whatever he ate earlier seemed to be revolting against his sudden energetic mood swing. Which would have likely been enjoyable had it been a good mood swing.

Am I okay? He sputtered out like a dying car. What kind of question was that? The skull had looked at him (he was pretty damn positive of it now), he was not totally stable in general (not that the stranger knew that, or maybe they did), and now this damn bone collector was trying to get close. No! He finally shouted wide-eyed and obviously frenzied by all of this.
Messages In This Thread
disappear from everyone i hold so close to me - by Alarian - October 31, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: disappear from everyone i hold so close to me - by Athris - November 01, 2018, 12:21 PM