Stone Circle Love means never having to say you're sorry
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
It was still fresh in her mind, too. But, she didn't blame Greyback like she had in the heat of the moment. She now blamed herself. So, when his answering call rang out, she felt a nervous flutter in her stomach. He hadn't shown any ill will towards her, but she still didn't know if he was upset with her. 

Her tail wagged briefly when he came into view, and she opened her mouth to talk, but he began first. She shook her head quickly. No, you don't need to. I was in the wrong, you weren't, she admitted. One of the first things I should have realized is that it can be really difficult to open up about things, and I shouldn't get upset when someone doesn't want to. I should have respected your right not to talk about it. When she looked back on it, she had reacted out of frustration, but she knew it was wrong of her to treat him like that. He had been trying to help, and it was obvious to her later on that she had hit a sore spot.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 07:29 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 07, 2018, 08:48 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 15, 2018, 09:57 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 21, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 26, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - December 03, 2018, 08:40 AM