Stone Circle Love means never having to say you're sorry
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
So, Ira knew the Greyback had left her in the care of others. While Steph's father had left her, too, Steph felt Greyback had a good reason. She didn't even know the reason Ezekiel left, only that he had made little effort in the time he came back, and had failed to show up when she was finally willing to speak to him. The only one she had told about that day was her Aunt Nanook. Steph had been upset for a very short time, got it over, and rarely thought of the male since. The only reason she did today was to compare and contrast her experience to what Greyback and Ira were going through.

Steph was still hopeful that the anger Ira held for her Dad might one day blossom into something else. Only time would tell. She returned his smile, hoping she had at least quelled his worries a bit. She gave an understanding smile when he wanted to change the subject, and gladly went along with it. Well, it's alright... I still feel... undeserving, I guess, but I'm working on it, she confided in him. She did realize that the promotion had given her a newfound reason to pull herself out of her depression. She focused more on others, and less on herself, which made her feel better, and work harder. I like that I'm so focused on doing right by this that I'm not stuck in my head all the time now, she added.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 07:29 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 07, 2018, 08:48 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 15, 2018, 09:57 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 21, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 26, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - December 03, 2018, 08:40 AM