Swiftcurrent Creek she blames her excess on my influence
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
feel free to pp Khali if needed in any thread, @Lily!

Khali followed Lily close by her side. His senses were opened wide so that he could tell if there was any danger around. No one would hurt his... well he wasn’t sure what she was to him yet... but he knew he liked her and no one would mess with her. They neared the border of a pack he wasn’t familiar with. 

It’s beautiful, just not as much as the willows.” He said matching her stopping distance. Sooner than he had expected a female wolf showed up and introduced herself and where they were. It wasn’t where they were supposed to be but a good stop along the way he supposed. He didn’t say anything as he thought Lily could handle it herself until he was addressed. As she said his name he gave a smile and a nod. He wanted to chuckle at her introduction of them but didn’t want to make her feel as though she messed up, because she didn’t, some names can be misleading and he was glad she cleared it up.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
she blames her excess on my influence - by Lily - November 01, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Aria - November 02, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Khali - November 03, 2018, 11:05 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Aria - November 04, 2018, 03:42 AM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Lily - November 05, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Khali - November 07, 2018, 05:49 AM