Ankyra Sound Pepsi: We Created the Moon and We Will Eventually Destroy It
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Questioning begins and Mallaidh lifts an eyebrow. Is her pack further inland, too far from the sea? Does she have a pack at all? The way she trails off sounds suspicious enough, perhaps she is looking for a new pack all together. Mallaidh has brought a wolf or two back to the borders but the experiences haven’t been that great. Rose has been the decline of her and Blixen’s relationship and she is still bitter about Arrille (she still, with great anger, wants to cross paths with him again). She has to relax the slight bristle of her fur.

“It’s my pack, yeah,” she answers, her tail sways a little behind her. “I love the ocean, too,” she adds, a little too eagerly but, god, what else does she and the pretty girl in common?

Her cheeks burns red and she’s thankful for her dark fur. She has enough embarrassing moments to earn her a place in the Embarrassing Moments Hall-of-Fame. And if that doesn’t exist, then she has enough embarrassing moments to start one.

“I’m not too far from home,” she says with a slight turn, pointing the way she’d come from. The sequoias block the view but, “the beach is that way and it's is on the other side.” The sound is essentially their backyard as the sandy coast ends where their cliffs behind. “If you saw the view, you’d probably never leave.”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread