Blacktail Deer Plateau Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori was mentally preparing herself for what was to come. There was the outcome of her winning and the outcome of her losing. If she won her point would be made but it could lead to permanent conflict. If she lost the boy would be proud and she would be embarrassed but she planned on showing him she wasn't to be messed with either way. First Kavik showed up and greeted her, to which she replied with a hello and a dip of her head. Then Liri came and there was something encouraging in her expression that made Minori smirk, tail swaying once as a surge of pride went through her whole body energizing her. Then came the target, her opponent and the first thing he did was mouth off. Her gaze was fire and she licked her lips as they twitched slightly though the rest of her was calm "You are new here. I have been here since the beginning. If I speak to you whether it is rude or not, there is to be some level of respect given. I made a simple teasing comment last night and you were blatantly disrespectful." as she spoke she began to circle him, her tone was how she used to scold her warriors, firm and sharp but not angry. 

"By the time we are done here, whether I lose or I win you will know that I am not one who takes kindly to disrespectful words. Whether I win or I lose I intend to make you remember that I can and will defend myself. I don't care about friendship or whether you like me. I care that you seem to have little respect for those who are rightfully above you" her lips quirked upwards at the last part, intending the calm words to piss him off. Without another word she lunged foward, from the side shoulder slamming into his ribcage while her jaws fastened around the scruff of his neck and yanked back. It wasn't perfect, she was too far away to get a tight grip on his scruff but she still had him at least for now.

roll on discord: 9/10

Minori: 50/50
Siqsa: 41/50
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose. - by Minori - November 06, 2018, 02:39 PM