Shadewood Found a little bit of light, tryna find my heart
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Cry had only just come to this sect of the woods a few times now, but every time he came, he was inclined to stay and somehow manage to bring all of his members thus far to this place. It held some venture of significance, the random assortment of boulders tha gave a perch which oversaw atleast a foot down. This could serve as a prime meeting place.
The Keeper’s Meet.

As the Phantom came across such a conviction, the scent he had crossed, regardless of their prior cross, had still sent an orchestra of fear up his thick spine. The bear has led his life peacefully, not bothering the wolves once, but it seemed Cry couldn’t register the present over his past. 

Yet the onyx man was a logical one. And the only way to rid yourself of your demons was to challenge them, and win. So following the massive footprints through the fall leavings, he eventually found himself just below the beastly company, who stood content seemingly on what would be the heir’s stone. 

Peering up calmly at the ursine, the dark lupine offered a friendly hello, his tail swishing with no hesitation. Trying to do only positive vibes, the ebony murmured the greeting to the mountainous bear. 

“Hello,” he stated. “I’m Cry.” This was the first time he had attempted speaking to a bear, but from what he had gathered the first time they met, the two species shared completely different languages. Yet in the animal kingdom, food was life, and once he had exchanged his rabbit to the bear, offering sign that he encouraged the bear to live. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Found a little bit of light, tryna find my heart - by Cry - November 08, 2018, 12:46 PM