Shadewood Found a little bit of light, tryna find my heart
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
How could he even try to begin crossing this kind of bridge? Was this even meant to happen? Nervous he would disappoint the bear with his overthinking, he took great relief in the beast allowing him to simply imply what he meant. With the puzzled face from before, Cry could see the grasp Kovertol had on his dialect. He would have to be as visual as possible. Taking the time to ensure the bear was with him, the dark prince kept a timely gait, a slow one, where the bear wouldn’t work off any of the fat it had worked hard to save up. As many times as he had come across hibernating bears, they pointedly needed their fat. Wolves had to continue the hunt through the season; there was no rest for them. With such power came ease behind it, apparently, since the bear could nap through a whole season.

Illustrating a good rub across the hearty half of the tree barks, Cry was trying to show marking, and he pointed his snout in the direction the majority of his pack had made their dens. He hoped Kovertol would be able to see Cry wanted him to scent the borders of the territory and look out for members in these woods. All of them bore his scent; it was rather indistinguishable. 

But he wanted this to be done in leisure, and not trying to rush the bear, he murmured, “I know you can’t understand me...but I’m going to be gone for a week and a half, if not two. I need you to look after these wolves until I come back...” Ears scaling back, he knew it was wrong to ask another for protection of his pack, but he had to go see Gwen, and give her updates. It was imperative. And if he didn’t, the others might reject her... but how could they reject such a pure soul? The dove was the gentlest the world had to offer.

”Watch over this land for me, Kovertol?” Pulling his gaze to the verdes of the gigantuous bear,his glacials asked what his tongue had. It teetered on the ridge of desperation, but not just yet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Found a little bit of light, tryna find my heart - by Cry - November 08, 2018, 03:12 PM