Heron Lake Plateau It’s all business in the left-hand lane
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Colt shook his head.  "I'm not trying to lead a pack while doing it.  And that's the whole point.  I can be grateful and still say honestly she hasn't been around."  Was he glad that Raven was helping him look?  Hell yeah he was.  Did he think it was her job right now?  That was up to her.  But he wasn't about to tell a packmate they were wrong when they said she wasn't doing her job here.  She wasn't.  She was doing it out in the wilds instead.

"Why does it even matter?"  He stared at her, wondering why she was defending Raven against him so avidly.  He hadn't at a single point said he didn't think Raven worth following anymore.  "I'm guessin you all chased her out, so it's done now."  He'd liked Caiaphas alright, but he wasn't about to fight the rest of the pack to keep her around.  This was his family; no matter if he disagreed at times, he had bigger things to worry about than a now former packmate.
Messages In This Thread
It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by Colt RIP - November 08, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by Colt RIP - November 08, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by Colt RIP - November 08, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by Colt RIP - November 10, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 10, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by Colt RIP - November 21, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 21, 2018, 05:11 PM