Lost Creek Hollow until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
so rife were her thoughts of the man that mona did not immediately hear the approach of small, indignant paws. however, her senses engaged — the mayfair drew up as she was accosted by a dour-faced child who seemed less than happy with her presence. cloaked in bister and accented in paler colouration, the girl glared at mona in a way she was not accustomed when it came to children.
"i'm mona. what's your name?" the firebrand inquired gently. the child was a pretty thing, fierce; she wanted to know why such annoyance thrummed in the small body.
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - November 08, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Deshyr - November 08, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - November 09, 2018, 09:49 AM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Deshyr - November 28, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - November 28, 2018, 06:46 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Deshyr - December 11, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - December 17, 2018, 05:09 PM