Lost Creek Hollow until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh
starin’ up at where
the moon should be
63 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Mona is pretty! Deshyr wanted to return—feeling as though she must somehow return the good feeling just doled out to her—but residual shame had by now turned into shyness, and her eager-to-please disposition became rattled by new and rising insecurities. Her response to the compliment wound up being an embarrassed sort of smile, paired with a meek wagging of her tail.

Thankfully, she didn't need to find a way to recover from her awkward silence, as the scarlet she-wolf asked to be shown a lay of Hollow's lands. Deshyr hesitated to answer. She hated the Hollow, so how did she be pleasant about it? "Well, I don't think there's a lot to see," she admitted at length, her tone thoughtful and her face scrunched up as she tried not to fail her company too much. "It's not tall here like at The Sunspire, so there's not a good view or anything..." she trailed off.

Then her face lit up, as something "brilliant" occurred to her, and she gushed: "oh! There is this one really cool spot, though—d'you wanna see it?" Excitedly, she began to lead Mona into the thick-north of the territory, almost too excited to look and see if the emerald-eyed sylph followed.
Messages In This Thread
until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - November 08, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Deshyr - November 08, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - November 09, 2018, 09:49 AM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Deshyr - November 28, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - November 28, 2018, 06:46 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Deshyr - December 11, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - December 17, 2018, 05:09 PM