Hushed Willows Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America
117 Posts
Ooc —
she doesn’t really know why she doesn’t like the puppies. one day they weren’t there and then one day they were. and somehow, she’s reminded of them just when she’s forgotten about them. delight promised that he wasn’t gonna be their daddy too but somehow they’re still here. they moved with them. they’ve forgotten the boulder and moved with the one lady she doesn’t really know. he’d asked her to be nice but that was before her mom had come and gone again and everything seems to reset.

the other puppy, the one with the stupid name (they all have stupid names, really), comes up to her already being all chatty. ugh.

“don’t call me that,” she demands but doesn’t slow down to talk to him. “you call me…” she pauses and smirks. “princess. you’ll call me princess brilliance.”
i just want to find a god
and i hope she loves me too
Messages In This Thread
Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - November 11, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - November 14, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - November 17, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - November 19, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - December 02, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - December 13, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - December 16, 2018, 09:10 AM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - December 19, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - December 24, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - December 24, 2018, 02:54 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - December 26, 2018, 03:03 PM