Hushed Willows It's wrong of me to want to better myself when I'm already the best.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali smiled a bit when she said that she had been good. It was great to know that the members of the pack were thriving here. It was like it confirmed why they had moved. I'm glad to hear that! he said with a slight nod. He also looked over at the waterfall as Olive did and admired it. The way it crashed into the pool and the clear water flooded out for them to drink, it was perfect. She did pick the perfect place it seems. the thought of Lily made him smile harder. She was just amazing..

The question of what she could help him with made him swivel his head back to look at Olive again. Well... when I went to interact with Ibis it didn't turn out so well... matter of fact she almost drowned. I mean she ran away from me like she was scared... I'm not sure what to do. he spilled out in somewhat of a cohesive thought what was wrong. And I'm afraid if me and Lily have pups that I won't be such a great dad and that really scares me a heavy sigh left his mouth after that sentence. It was a burden he was ready to talk about and have some advice about.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's wrong of me to want to better myself when I'm already the best. - by Khali - January 11, 2019, 07:08 PM