Silver Creek destroy it if i want
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
They had chosen the Creek to settle down and she had familiarised herself with the land. She was able to roam freely around the land inside the Creek, but not outside as she knew she had to stay around to help out where was needed. Of course she was curious about the outside world, she wanted to explore and there was definitely enough females to make sure everything was tended to. Yet she couldn't. Every time she tried to do something unladylike or to see what that mythical independence felt like she ended up screwing up royally and getting herself hurt or needing to be rescued. 

That day she had gathered some edible plants and some berries and had dropped them off at a storage area before heading away to roam and busy herself in other ways. She was passing by a section of really weathered old trees when she spotted a female, with a lustrous coat of a silvery color. She was beautiful and Lilah was instantly wary of her. The prettier the female and the more desired she was, the better the mate. "Hello...we havent met yet. I'm Lilah" she said in a gentle tone, the soft timidity still there since she had yet to find a truly good reason to let her inner bitch out and start showing that she wouldn't cower to a female.
Messages In This Thread
destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 13, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 13, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 14, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 15, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 15, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 15, 2018, 05:10 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 17, 2018, 05:12 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 17, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 26, 2018, 11:28 AM