Silver Creek destroy it if i want
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Lilah noticed the hesitation and lowered her haunches to the ground, remaining silent as Faeryn seemed to be internally debating the question. When the answer was given she nodded, shifting her weight uncomfortably and focusing her gaze on the ground as if fascinated by the dirt.  "Yes...I figured some of the newcomers may find it odd. There's three types of ladies I've seen in my life. Those like me who are okay seeing the men take the lead and even thrive on their protection and attention. Those like Cyclone who mind their place but also want other women below them. Then there are ..women who are almost men. They hunt, fight, protect, roam." she paused and lifted her gaze to Faeryn "If you are going to fit in and make this your home, try not to let the Odolfs or anyone else you aren't sure of know that you have doubts." she gave that bit of advice in her normal soft voice, finding that she didn't actually mind the female. She felt concerned and a bit of pity maybe that she was struggling.

The next question caught her off guard and her eyes flew open wide, ears darting back with nervous hesitation before she released a sigh "I grew up with Grayson. In their pack. I was bullied by other women and harrassed by men. Grayson protected me and took me under his wing, teaching me my place and our ways. The men are taught they are rightfully higher, the women of the family taught they are lower than the men but higher than other women. Other men are considered just below and women are to mind their place" she explained the ways of the Odolf family eyes averted as if she were worried it would cause problems.
Messages In This Thread
destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 13, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 13, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 14, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 15, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 15, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 15, 2018, 05:10 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 17, 2018, 05:12 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 17, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 26, 2018, 11:28 AM