Silver Creek destroy it if i want
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Faeryn noted how the girl's gaze was cast downward toward the dirt, but made no comment - the women here seemed to be so terribly timid. Perhaps they were well-adapted to masking their real behaviours (some were incredibly skilled at creating facades), but there was a high possibility that among men who thought themselves kings simply due to their sex, it would not ultimately surprise her to discover that the women truly were as fragile as glass.

The wispy sylph fell silent as she listened, cerulean eyes focused on Lilah with genuine curiosity - she was intruiged about what opinion would be given, and when the girl quieted for a moment, the Renoda idly shifted her weight, thinking. She was mildly surprised that this woman had not made a frightful comment, or suggested that she would report to Addison that Faeryn was not as meek as the rest of them. An odd thing, but what was she to expect here, after such a speech from the Odolf girl?

"I will keep that in mind," She nodded softly, mentally taking notes. Most of what was said she had already anticipated, but she went over it in her head and came to the conclusion that having another opinion was always worth it. Then the blue nymph mulled over the next story, the details of Lilah's past before... this. "I'm glad he helped you." Honestly, she was slightly surprised. Also glad that the Odolf men weren't entirely buttheads, though she'd been sure there must have been an inch of goodness within them anyway, along with their looks; she could not blame them for the way they were raised.

"I have lived alone most of my life, so I am not yet accustomed to these ways. I've had to fight for my survival countless times, by myself; relying on someone else for protection is an entirely new thing to me."
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 13, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 13, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 14, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 15, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 15, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 15, 2018, 05:10 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 17, 2018, 05:12 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 17, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 26, 2018, 11:28 AM