Blacktail Deer Plateau the oncoming storm
330 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Skipping to move this along.

The wolves were bickering and it wasn't what Tulimaq had anticipated, nor did he enjoy it. He'd hoped to face off against one of their warriors, not be accosted by the entire pack when he wasn't even crossing in to their territory. Some of the wolves that had gathered were quick to silence themselves, others appeared almost apologetic for the enthusiastic display; but the beast only had eyes for the leaders, and while the alpha male appeared stalwart he was silent. It was the pale woman that spoke — and her comments made his ears lance back across his head in a brief show of irritation.

He cleared his throat, spine bristling a little as he directed his attention upon Liri.

As I said, I did notice that your pack was here. I didn't cross the border — didn't even get close, and had no intention of doing that. I stopped because I was curious, and the next thing I know — you know what, screw it. I don't need to explain myself to you. He hadn't done anything wrong. His desire to test their mettle had evaporated within moments of the pack's collective arrival and the amount of overkill they displayed made things pointless. The comments of the alpha female got under his skin more than they should have as well; she seemed adamant that he was doing something wrong by passing by, but if Tulimaq had really wanted to hurt anyone he wouldn't have stopped here — he would've charged right through the forest, followed the scent until it was stronger, and confronted someone for a fight.

Perhaps that's what he'd do next time if he wanted to get in to a brawl; right now he was outmatched by sheer number, and wasn't interested in lingering. Once his comments concluded he turned away from the pale woman and began his departure, removing himself from the situation before his ire got the best of him.
Messages In This Thread
the oncoming storm - by Tulimaq - November 14, 2018, 01:26 AM
RE: the oncoming storm - by Corvus - November 14, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: the oncoming storm - by RIP Issun - November 14, 2018, 10:18 AM
RE: the oncoming storm - by Síff - November 14, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: the oncoming storm - by RIP Kavik - November 14, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: the oncoming storm - by Tulimaq - November 14, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: the oncoming storm - by Corvus - November 14, 2018, 09:44 PM
RE: the oncoming storm - by RIP Issun - November 21, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: the oncoming storm - by Síff - December 05, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: the oncoming storm - by Tulimaq - December 05, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: the oncoming storm - by RIP Kavik - December 11, 2018, 02:53 PM