Ocean's Breath Plateau you only say that 'cause I'm not around
well if that's love, it comes at much too high a cost
55 Posts
Ooc —
though she tries to stay close, she can't quite bear to subject athris to her presence. it hurts to keep her distance; she's never avoided him before, even when they'd been separated by the tribes. it had seemed natural, then, to never be parted from him — it'd always been the way of things. but that changed when he disappeared, and now she doesn't know if he truly wants her anymore. or if he should. or if she even wants herself.
she watches him from a distance, nauseous and aching but unable to tear her gaze from him. she just wants to lay down, but she's stuck here. and she wouldn't be if — if he'd only love her the way she loves him. she swallows the thought, hating how bitter it tastes, and finally finds the strength to look away. she turns and takes a few hesitant steps in the other direction, limbs trembling. she wishes she knew how to fix what is wrong with her. she wishes someone knew.
Messages In This Thread
you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Athris - November 14, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Ashari - November 14, 2018, 03:16 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Athris - November 14, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Ashari - November 14, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Athris - November 14, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Ashari - November 14, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Athris - November 14, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Ashari - November 14, 2018, 05:05 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Athris - November 14, 2018, 07:04 PM