Ocean's Breath Plateau you only say that 'cause I'm not around
well if that's love, it comes at much too high a cost
55 Posts
Ooc —
it takes her a moment to register what he's saying, and even then it doesn't make any sense to her. what, she says, struck dumb. dead. he's dead. the world tilts dangerously and her vision blurs with sudden tears. stop. she whispers as he continues, barely audible, but it doesn't seem like he hears her. she takes a step back. stop. it comes out louder this time, desperate, but she doesn't wait to see if he listens. it doesn't even register that he's already finished speaking; she's already taking several stumbling steps backward, ears flattened to her skull. she sucks in a breath, stopping to stare at him for a moment with wide tear-filled eyes. then she turns, and she runs.
Messages In This Thread
you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Athris - November 14, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Ashari - November 14, 2018, 03:16 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Athris - November 14, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Ashari - November 14, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Athris - November 14, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Ashari - November 14, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Athris - November 14, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Ashari - November 14, 2018, 05:05 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Athris - November 14, 2018, 07:04 PM