Blackfeather Woods i fear no evil; the shadow is mine and so is the valley
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The woman's ears flattened against her head, momentarily, before he started to rant. Ugh, why should he be so aggressive over his actions if all he did was look past the trees and hide behind them, then accuse her of not pulling her weight in the pack like she didn't face down the ones that came for the captive and chase one of them down.

But, it confirmed the information she had been gathering. There was a captive, and it explained the reason behind the two wolves. 

Her fur bristled as she rose, a low sound of warning emitting from her throat, meeting his hard gaze with aberration for his words. She retorts quickly with a snide comment, without realising her mistake, "I suppose big boys do need their beauty sleep. Especially if it makes them this angsty," she answered coyly before realising her mistake but grinned anyway like a dumb bitch. She shouldn't be saying that to an aggravated wolf, especially not one of higher rank. But she was, too, soon to be in his place; and would work to be his equal.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread