Ankyra Sound the fault is not in our stars, but the moon; that idiot rock ruins everything
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Mallaidh? she hears, instantly turning to the source. At first, she doesn’t see him—she hardly has time to figure out who said her name—but soon he steps out of seemingly nowhere. Pale eyes land on him when his form comes into view. Her jaw parts slightly, surprised to see him so close to home. Again.

It had been the last time she was part of Drageda, on the ridge where she’d last seen Roarke, and she doesn’t know how she feels that his father is on her doorstep. Tall ears fall back against her skull and she stares at him for several seconds, before answering.

Why are you quiet when family is near? she calls out, wishing her mother to show up and help her. Instead, she remains missing and vacant in her mind.

“Hey,” she says carefully, certain it is the only thing she can coherently form while she forces herself to stay in one spot. Their last meeting had been tense and angry, Arturo disowning her elder adopted sister. It had been then that he is not the same man she remembers as a child. Maybe he’d been the same wolf this whole time but a different face with his family. There’s no way to determine it as their family remains in shards spread out through the world. “Where have you been?” she asks, breath caught in her throat but she tries to stifle the cracking.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread