Phoenix Maplewood I am soaring skyward just to tumble home
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
The joy of seeing Sunny was quickly swept away when the news was delivered to her. Kasatka sucked in an uncertain breath, her heart beating unevenly at the very thought. But she was a young wolf, still innocent to the ways of evil despite her tumultuous youth. What could Aditya possibly have done to their costal cousins?

"What did he do?" she asked, deciding to withhold judgement until she knew for certain it had been unforgiveable. She knew Sunny to be a wolf of great compassion, but she also knew that he could be hot-headed at times - he'd been separated from them for this reason in the past.
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
Messages In This Thread
I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 22, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 23, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 23, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 23, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 27, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 29, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 29, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - December 06, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - December 06, 2018, 09:47 PM