Blacktail Deer Plateau slow dancing in the dark
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It had taken her a few days to get over the panic of Issun collapsing on the borders with a severed limb. He had looked so close to death that she feared whatever Ruenna would do for him wouldn't be enough. Yet he had pulled through though he was weak and laid up inside his den much like she had been after the bear. Another surprising matter was her worry for his well being over rode the anger and while she was definitely on her way to check in on and confront him, it probably wouldn't be explosive.

She found his den easily and chuffed to signal she was outside, peering in and entering slowly. "Issun....do you feel any better?" she asked. She was suddenly struck with the complete lack of knowing what to do. It made her somewhat uncomfortable imagining bringing up the incident that caused all this. And that was when she realised. Her being with Corvus had caused him to run off so carelessly that he had ended up getting attacked and hurt badly. On one hand she felt guilty, on the other she still felt he should have talked his feelings out before all this turned messy. "I originally wanted to yell at you. You've been avoiding me for days now and I had no idea why. Yet when I'm... being friendly with Corvus you run away like a coward" her eyes had darted away for a moment as clumsily stumbled over how to phrase what she had done to Corvus.

"You made me open up when I had problems. You made me talk. Why don't you trust me enough to do the same?" she asked and there was the vulnerability, the slight crack that showed her hurt feelings. "Corvus was able to help me figure out why you have been avoiding me but I could be wrong. You stopped acting like I existed when he came back and I learned the truth and wasn't mad. Then you run away when I'm....oh hell let's face it. You ran when i was kissing up on Corvus. Do you like me Issun? As more than friends?" she asked and her heart hammered, nervous because she knew she didn't feel the same type of love. She didnt want to break his heart, she didn't want to lose him. Yet it was a possibility wasn't it? That he would be unable to handle the possibility of seeing her with someone else, that someone being his enemy. She wouldn't lead him though, she wasn't that type and she would never do that to him.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
slow dancing in the dark - by RIP Issun - November 23, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: slow dancing in the dark - by Minori - November 24, 2018, 09:31 AM
RE: slow dancing in the dark - by RIP Issun - November 24, 2018, 10:13 AM
RE: slow dancing in the dark - by Minori - November 24, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: slow dancing in the dark - by RIP Issun - November 24, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: slow dancing in the dark - by Minori - November 24, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: slow dancing in the dark - by RIP Issun - November 24, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: slow dancing in the dark - by Minori - November 24, 2018, 01:16 PM