Sea Lion Shores i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel
billions of lighthouses stuck at the far end of the sky
209 Posts
Ooc —
he's careful, as he picks his way through the sands, not to disturb the sleeping sea lions. he enjoys the quiet, the illusion of solitude — not that he counts the sea lions as company. but the scents of his kin are heavy along the coast, and it would be foolish to assume he can truly be alone for long here. his point is proven hardly a beat after the thought crosses his mind, ears perking at the faint sound of footsteps through the sand. he turns toward the sound, gaze finding the pale figure almost immediately. he pauses where he is, chuffing softly in hopes of drawing the stranger's attention — but they seem determined to get wherever they're going, even hobbling as they are, so he's not too eager to interrupt. he decides simply to stay where he is and let the stranger choose to be distracted.
Messages In This Thread
i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 12:56 AM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Cortland - November 25, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Cortland - November 25, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Cortland - November 25, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 11:03 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Cortland - December 01, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:19 PM