Sea Lion Shores i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel
billions of lighthouses stuck at the far end of the sky
209 Posts
Ooc —
the pale wolf approaches him, and as she draws nearer he begins to note each glaring deformity marring her form. he's unperturbed by the twisted forelimb, the jagged parting of scarred flesh exposing her teeth on one side, though imagining the acquisition of such a wound raises the hair along his spine imperceptibly. he wonders who has tormented the girl so — but he'll never get to ask, will he?
he shakes his head slowly at her question, sympathy in his expression. the feeling of being lost is one he knows all too well — it haunts him even when he's certain he knows where he is and where he's going, even on the rare occasions he feels at peace with himself. though, he expects their root problems are rather dissimilar. argent eyes trace the scarring along the side of her mouth unabashedly, then flit back to the wolf's mismatched gaze, filled suddenly with a strange sense of kinship. reminded slightly of meeting zamael for the first time, he parts his jaws to allow her full view of his own mutilation, wondering if her reaction will be more tempered than the grey wolf's.
Messages In This Thread
i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 12:56 AM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Cortland - November 25, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Cortland - November 25, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Cortland - November 25, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 11:03 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Cortland - December 01, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:19 PM