Stone Circle only bring the rain
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
:D

He noted the brightening of Alarian's features, and the following words drew a small but deep chuckle from his throat - an unexpected statement from the other man, but the image painted in Mawk's head was silly enough for the dispair to clear, if only for a few heartbeats. Melancholy was an odd thing; it plagued the body, the mind, and the soul when strong enough, and though it could dissipate for a while, it tended to grow back. A parasite.

The Saefyn would take the contenment that was passed with amusement for as long as it lasted, though - the storm clouds would return, and quickly too, but what fool would cast away the opportunity to breathe for a steady few moments? "Sounds more interesting than my own activities." The smile returned, a blessing to illuminate his worn face for a glorious few seconds. Indeed; he was not the most intruiging of characters in the present, was he? A moping, saddened man with little left but his own paws. Sometimes even those felt too heavy for him to bear - again he was grateful for Alarian's presence (playful goofiness was much needed), else he might sink back into that hole of misery that liked to brush against his mind when shadows fell.

"You remind me of my dear sister, Skylaris - that's a good thing, I promise." The soft smile did not fade, and his gaze trailed momentarily to the sky; did she sit among the clouds now, as Soltero had informed, alongside Illecebra? Burr, too? It hurt, but of his best friend, he claimed only positive memories, and in Alarian's attitude he was reminded of the need to remember not only the pain, but the good times, too. It had always been a talent of Sky's to raise his spirits.

It would take a long time for his mind to fully shift back to such an optimistic mindset (anguish still wracked his body), but listening to the younger man would lift his mood until they departed, at least.
Messages In This Thread
only bring the rain - by Mawk - November 27, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: only bring the rain - by Alarian - November 27, 2018, 12:11 PM
RE: only bring the rain - by Mawk - November 28, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: only bring the rain - by Alarian - December 03, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: only bring the rain - by Mawk - December 05, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: only bring the rain - by Alarian - December 05, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: only bring the rain - by Mawk - December 05, 2018, 12:08 PM
RE: only bring the rain - by Alarian - December 05, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: only bring the rain - by Mawk - December 05, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: only bring the rain - by Alarian - December 05, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: only bring the rain - by Mawk - December 05, 2018, 02:20 PM