Dragoncrest Cliffs i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills
IF BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'LL FIND US IN THE END
190 Posts
Ooc —

He'd been bristling with rage since Wildfire had left with his favorite sister and his scouting friend.  In his eyes, nomi had left and he hadn't seen her again, Bat had left and never came back.  Silkie and Kiwi's reappearances did little in his eyes — once someone was gone, they were gone.  They weren't coming back.  He was beyond hurt, because he knew that his duty was to Drageda.  He had spent little time with Wildfire since nomi had left and knew little of her loyalties, but he didn't understand how Sequoia and Kiwi saw that they were betraying everything Drageda stood for.

Hearing nomi's call was like something from a dream.  All of today felt like a dream.  He blinked once, twice — like if he did it enough, he'd wake up and Wildfire and Kiwi and Sequoia would be back, and Nomi would be gone.  But it wasn't.  On large paws he moved towards her howl as his heart swelled.  He did not expect to find that he would be nearly as tall as she was.  He didn't expect for her to be nothing like she remembered — still nomi, but not as large as a mountain, and as imposing as a thundercloud.

He stopped a distance away, though he wanted to ram his head into her chest and bury it there forever.  His softened bronze eyes sought hers as he watched in silence.  Mama was home.
trigedasleng around all who speak it, common around those who don't
members of drageda are encouraged to liberally pp tux
Messages In This Thread
RE: i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills - by Tux - November 29, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills - by Dio - December 02, 2018, 12:07 AM