Dragoncrest Cliffs claw at my walls, i come when you cry
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Left.

Thuringwethil neatly sets aside the sudden rush of plans swarming her party and in its place a small, frozen meteor sits in her center. The cold concentrated in the rock expands and encapsulates her entire body with a heavy, sinking feeling.

“I see,” she says carefully. “Bat? Did she say where they were going?” What will she even do with the answer? They’ve chased after her once before, spent countless hours in search and revenge. Everything had been fine when she’d left as she scours memory after memory since before her last war. She has questions she is sure Tux won’t have the answers to, as much as she wants to press for them.

His quiet voice is met with another step, pressing her nose to his forehead, and taking in a heavy breath. Wildfire is strong on him still and maybe, if she wishes hard enough, every harden feeling sealed inside the frozen meteor will reach its way to her.

“Me too,” she says softly.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - November 30, 2018, 07:18 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - November 30, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - December 01, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - December 01, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - December 01, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - December 01, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - December 01, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - December 01, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - December 02, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - December 02, 2018, 12:17 PM