Dragoncrest Cliffs i'll tell you how i knew
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Well enough for her, for right now, it was settled. She would be working in the days to come to keep Sequoia out of her thoughts, and perhaps with time, it would work. They were going to move on without her and be better for it; that was going to be her mantra, for even when her parents were sad about it, or she dared to even think about missing her, Opalia would keep the sentiment of this whole conversation with her brother near and dear to her heart.

When he spoke again, her ears perked up newly and her agreement came in silence, but clear—she split her lips in a toothy sneer, shouldering against his nip in stride, and was more than eager to shed her sorrow in favor of motions such as these. Often the aggressor and happy to oblige, she gave a half-pivot and launched towards him with as much momentum as their proximity could grant her, aiming some snippy teeth towards the side of his neck or face—she wasn't being choosy. The worries, the concerns, and the frustrations fell away, one after the next; she was happy to fall into the simple, familiar rhythm of the fight.
i'm fine with a fade here if you'd like! they could use something utd too of course
Messages In This Thread
i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 02, 2018, 02:30 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 02, 2018, 04:42 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 02, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 04, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 05, 2018, 02:06 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 05, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 08, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 15, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 16, 2018, 02:43 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 26, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - January 02, 2019, 11:24 PM