Dragoncrest Cliffs oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore
IF BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'LL FIND US IN THE END
190 Posts
Ooc —

Tux's unreadable face suddenly becomes hard, and something vengeful lights aflame in his solemn brassy eyes.  We are better than them, he says, curating his hurt and grief into something infinitely more productive — fury.  He is too young and inexperienced to understand the depth of Wildfire's hardships; it wouldn't matter to him anyway.  She is natrona now and as much as it hurts, she has made herself dead to him.  It was an insult to him that she thought he might come with her — it was an insult to him that Kiwi and Sequoia had.

Brothers, he says, clutching the metaphorical olive branch with tentative, wary fingers.  Drageda was stronger if they weren't at odds, and through their continued loyalty and hard work, they would become the next generation of Dragedakru.  He steps forward to look at his kin through fresh eyes, having looked through him for so long.  We should do something.  Here,  He lifts a paw and rends his teeth through the top side, drawing blood which spills on the rock at his feet.
trigedasleng around all who speak it, common around those who don't
members of drageda are encouraged to liberally pp tux
Messages In This Thread
oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 03, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 03, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 03, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 04, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 04, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 04, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 04, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 05, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 08, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 30, 2018, 04:19 PM