Heron Lake Plateau Who'd come up with a system of matrimony based on the random distribution of flowers?
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Maybe to others it seemed particularly bizarre that he wasn't the sort to go chasing fame and fortune, but then again he couldn't understand the opposite perspective.  It was a lot of responsibility and people would hate you for stuff.  Sounded pretty awful to him, and it really hadn't been a giant glorious thing as far as he could tell.  Maybe he was just doing it wrong?  Well, nobody had yet to show him how to do it right.

Eh.  Just not my thing.  Maybe part is the place I grew up, the leaders were pretty much jerks and idiots.  You wouldn't want to be them.  I pretty much just did my own thing and kept a low profile.  Never exactly been keen to be them, but I'll do what needs to be done. And I'm not exactly the best people-person either, that doesn't help.  Kind of a wry grin at his own misfortune at that point.  It certainly didn't make his life easier, but there was only so much he could do about it.  It wasn't like he'd proven to be particularly flexible as far as character went.  He didn't change quickly.  That's the part Raven's good at.  They were good together.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Who'd come up with a system of matrimony based on the random distribution of flowers? - by Quixote - January 06, 2019, 07:44 PM