Blackfeather Woods people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
A big sort of fellow met her at the edges of the pack, and it was really the first time that the young girl had started to realize that she might have made a terrible mistake for herself. The shape of the stranger was enough to cause her to quiver in her place, but she did what she could to steady herself before dipping her head. His voice struck her cupped ears, and though she held her skull down for far too long, when she drew her gaze back to look at him... he didn't appear as though he would cause harm to her. Little did she know that the shape of a fierce white brute was hidden in the background. Really, she was mostly transfixed by the man with the deep voice who had met her at the borders.

“I... uh...” fuck Piper did you already forget why you were here? What's wrong with you? The girl gritted her teeth together and offered him a sheepish little smile. “I'm looking for my brother. He went missing a while back and... we've all been really worried about him,” she finally sputtered. It was that reminder that gave her strength to stand beneath the stare of the large male. If she was capable, she would have given him a steely eye to show him that she really meant business. Instead, she clenched her jaws and waited to see if the brute would turn her away.
Messages In This Thread
RE: people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them - by Piper - December 22, 2018, 01:08 AM