Blackfeather Woods people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The big fellow peered at her with an expression that caused her to shake a bit. The firefly did what she could to keep herself strong and hold her ground; she knew she had approached their borders the best way possible and she had not disrespected them with her actions. Though he was a frightening beast and he seemed to dwell in the most fearsome packs, the girl did not wish to show him her weaknesses. She did everything that she could to ground herself where she was and face him with confidence.

It seemed as though he only met her with disappointment. The girl listened as he remarked on how he had not happened upon any stray pups in his travels. A heavy sigh passed through her dark lips, and she lost much of the strength in her shoulders. The big man did ask what Lucas looked like, and the fiery girl looked to him with a surprised expression. She'd anticipated that he would turn her away and leave her to wonder if he ever really cared about her lost sibling.

“Oh! He kinda looks like me but he's got this really pretty tan fur instead of red, and his eyes are blue like the creek,” she explained, trying to come up with the best way to describe her brother. The thought of him made her heart crinkle inside of her chest, but she forced herself to swallow the feelings that lingered. “His name is Lucas... if that helps,” Piper added with a confident nod. It was in that moment that her gaze caught sight of the pale Dark Master in the shadows. Her jaw almost dropped, but she stiffened her frame and held her ground with as much courage as she was capable of mustering.
Messages In This Thread
RE: people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them - by Piper - December 28, 2018, 11:26 PM