Heron Lake Plateau It’s a shame- it’s a crying shame them’s the brakes
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Still.  Not quite it.  Maybe Colt was just more desperate for the return of his sister than Quixote thought?  It wasn't like they'd spoken much recently. But Tegan had already given them all an update on her when he got back... So why would Colt trust the Blackfeather wolf that much?  Maybe he overheard something that sounded different than Tegan's story?  I mean, we all know that she's been out of their clutches for weeks.  She could be anywhere by now.  She could show up tomorrow.  Probably did want to ask more questions about Ceara though, and Towhee stopped that.  Sigh.  Getting answers had burned off a little of the anger, but he was still plenty irritated that this was even necessary.

Either way, it was still pretty much a disaster, and in all honesty, he expected things to get worse.  His ears flicked back for a second before returning to their aggressively attentive position, I hope you realize that with what you did, he might not come back, regardless of what happens. Maybe I'm remembering wrong but when I dragged him back last time, he made it sound like he'd just give it that one more go.  Are you ready to deal with that? And it would lead nicely into other things, depending on what she said.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s a shame- it’s a crying shame them’s the brakes - by Quixote - December 11, 2018, 01:55 AM