Heron Lake Plateau It’s a shame- it’s a crying shame them’s the brakes
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
So, she was probably a little jealous too, huh?  Whatever, he wasn't gonna deny it.  Raven kept him sane.  Too bad Niamh didn't have someone that could do that for her -- Colt wasn't exactly a particularly soothing force to begin with.  Yeah and you kicked my best friend out the pack, thanks for that, it totally does wonders for my social life.  Sarcasm, best delivered dry with no eyerolls when paired with simply not finding the effort to argue with someone who's just being ridiculous and combative.

But still. If you really want the pack to know I'm forcing you to step down for your mental health, I can do that.  Just figured you'd want to save some face.  I'll give you like half an hour to change your mind, but if not, that's what I'll go with if you insist.  Kind of like threatening to leave the kid at the park if they really didn't want to go home.  Usually they saw the wiser side of things, but hey, Niamh was old enough that if she really didn't care about her privacy, then.. Whatever.  She built her own den and that's where she got to sleep.

She really was like a kid, though.  He flicked his nose back along her route. Go on.  He'd let her go before returning back to his family's thicket.  Maybe with a headache.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s a shame- it’s a crying shame them’s the brakes - by Quixote - December 12, 2018, 02:15 AM