Dragoncrest Cliffs i beg your parsley
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I have no idea where this falls in my timeline. Shrug emoji.

Antumbra is trying to get back into her normal routine when it comes to Drageda but each passing day proves there is nothing normal. There is something vacant in her chest she wishes she could ignore, cold and hardened and displaced. It is easy to shove the thoughts away and not deal with them but eventually they linger, threatening to pop out and ruin the day.

For now, she tries, and she makes her way along the border and strengthens her absent scene in places she hasn’t seen in months.

Up ahead, the form of another catches her attention. Fur bristles along her back and she quickens her pace, growling lowly until she can get a better view. The kill is noted first and the easy posture causes her to relax, but not enough that she is not skeptical. There hadn’t been a call, right? Had she been so lost in thought she’d missed it entirely? She narrows her dark eyes, slowing her approach to an easy trot, circling around to a comfortable distance away.

“Why are you here,” she demands of the stranger, nose twitching for familiar scent but does not find any.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i beg your parsley - by Coelacanth - December 08, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: i beg your parsley - by Antumbra - December 14, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: i beg your parsley - by Coelacanth - December 21, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: i beg your parsley - by Antumbra - December 22, 2018, 09:42 AM
RE: i beg your parsley - by Moor - January 05, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: i beg your parsley - by Coelacanth - January 11, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: i beg your parsley - by Antumbra - January 20, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: i beg your parsley - by Moor - January 20, 2019, 02:07 PM