Dragoncrest Cliffs in the wake of my name ( worth 1 roomful of kings )
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
She hadn’t really fought since the war but both of her sons have gotten so big in her absence, turning them into a worthy opponent. They’ve done well in her absence, as much as can be expected, but she can help fine tune their abilities. It is @Tux this day that she throws around with, knocking him to the ground in one swift movement as a familiar call tickles her ears.

Immediately, her head bolts upright and she pulls away from the growing brute on the ground. She doesn’t say anything aside from a quick glance of her eyes before pulling away and heading toward the borders.

Vercingetorix’s dark form is there and just beyond him she sees Eske. A grin splits her muzzle as she steps up, joining the duo.

”Eske! It is good to see you again,” she adds. It hasn’t been terribly long since they’ve last seen each other and deep down she knew the woman would return to her rightful home. ”I assume Sangeda is back to normal?” she questions, glancing to Vercingetorix for only a second before giving her attention back to the battle worn woman.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the wake of my name ( worth 1 roomful of kings ) - by Antumbra - December 09, 2018, 12:48 PM