Dragoncrest Cliffs in the wake of my name ( worth 1 roomful of kings )
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
it does not take long until blodreina is greeted by a face that is vaguely familiar to her. she suspects that he doesn't initially recognize her and she lets out a low snort after her hei in return. ❝do i really look so different clean of our enemy's blood?❞ blodreina teases him with a low chuckle brewing in her throat but otherwise shrugs off the fact that he didn't recognize her. it wasn't as if they'd spent a lot of time together, after all. sea-glass green-blue gaze moves past vercingetorix to heda who's approach is swift. the grin that her commander wears as she is greeted warms blodreina from within and she holds onto the blossom of the rare feeling in her chest.

❝and you heda,❞ blodreina returns with a wag of her tail after a display of submission is given to the commander. ❝yes,❞ blodreina replies with a soft smile and a lofty shrug of her shoulders. ❝i don't think they really needed me but they indulged me until i was ready to return.❞ and it was good — to catch up with them and meet her younger siblings officially. ❝and i've changed my name,❞ she isn't sure how to bring it up and it feels a little awkward as she draws it to attention now a bit randomly. she's not embarrassed per say but she's been eske all her life prior to ( very ) recently. ❝i go by blodreina now. druna started calling me blodreina as a joke and i decided i liked it enough to keep it.❞ she informs the pair with a slow, sheepish grin tugging at the edges of her lips.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the wake of my name ( worth 1 roomful of kings ) - by RIP Blodreina - December 09, 2018, 03:47 PM