Dragoncrest Cliffs in the wake of my name ( worth 1 roomful of kings )
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
i'm lazy and don't feel like grabbing my color code so just assume that speech text is in trigedasleng.

a flick of blodreina's ear is given as vercingetorix whistles and claims her name sounds very fierce. was he flirting with her? she's not very good at picking up clues regardless of how obvious they were but even so she's not sure how she'd feel about it since she thought she'd heard that he was her father's brother ...which would make him her uncle. maybe it was another wolf — blodreina didn't pay much attention to things like 'blood family'. as long as they were loyal to heda and they proved themselves as part of the kru then they were family blood or otherwise.

tux makes an appearance in the background — the last time she'd seen him he'd been a wee pup. it was almost alarming to seen him grown up ...but she hides the start of surprise and her attention is easily reclaimed by heda. i am glad to be home, heda. blodreina responds truthfully, crossing over the borders into her home. so what has happened in my absence? blodreina asks of the wolves gathered, not really minding which one answered.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the wake of my name ( worth 1 roomful of kings ) - by RIP Blodreina - December 24, 2018, 03:56 PM