Heron Lake Plateau Everything means something and something has occurred
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He wasn't really sure what she meant.  Quixote had been pretty emotionally isolated most of his life, so perhaps that was unsurprising.  I'd recommend you let her sleep, but she can choose to tell him.  I'm not making that choice for her, out of respect.

At least Phox left without further argument.  Good. Given his behavior, he'd probably go off on some useless tangent.  What would @Raven think about his behavior?  Certainly she wouldn't exactly be pleased by her brother acting like a twit for no clear reason.  Yet another thing to discuss with her and would probably be super interesting to play out, dangit!

Moving on to actually saying useful things... He felt like the whole thing should be understood in the order that it was presented to him.  He didn't think she'd really care about him trying to figure out exactly what happened to Colt, so he'd summarize his mood from that to start.  She's been acting weird around me latelyI thought maybe she just decided she hated meI was going to be angry she just dumped {left} you and ran off, but the more we talked the more I got concerned {worried} for her.  Man, this required more thinking than he thought it might...

Some may be she is very tiredShe wasn't listening to what I said, then had a tantrum like Owen.  From his lack of response and focus on that, that wasn't the issue.  It was something worth noting for when Towhee showed up to bug her later, but Quixote wasn't angry about it any more.  It was just something to be concerned about.

Either way, time to get to the point.  Will go into details in a moment, but what happened at the borders seems to be {is} about something else Do you know how much what happened with, pause.  He didn't know how to say Screech's name, or the next word after that which he wanted to use.  Awkward.  He'd just have to say it clearly instead, Screech haunts her?  If she did that would put a whole different spin on things, but it had been news to him.  Quixote thought it'd be easy enough to get over something like that, but then again his perspective was considerably different than some of the other wolves here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything means something and something has occurred - by Quixote - December 15, 2018, 08:57 PM