Heron Lake Plateau Everything means something and something has occurred
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
And Towhee falls asleep as he talks

Well, at least she seemed properly confused by it all, just as he had.  Then hopefully when he said how she acted today, she'd agree.  He nodded.  Yeah, she should probably go talk to Niamh at some point.  Today was what made me decide she needed to step down for a bit.  Sorry, this part is more complicated.

When I talked to her, I was trying to find out if she would be ok.  Tried to ask if she would fix her response to wolves getting knocked out.  She didn't want to answer.  Told her if she didn't want to answer, me eventually asking if she wanted to step down for a bit would be an order.  That was where things had started to fall apart with Niamh.  Asked something like, 'What if a newbie did the same as Colt, trying to be heroic because they didn't know better' but she only heard 'newbie' and for some reason thought I was calling her that.  I don't know why.  Then she started saying I wouldn't defend the pack without Raven being around -- you know I foughtRealized she was very tired, saying things she otherwise wouldn'tTold her she was going to have a break.  I don't think her being a leader on top of the other things would be healthy.

Had Towhee totally stopped listening yet?  This was about where he gave up on ptero because he didn't feel like he could phrase things right, let alone know some of the vocab, She needs to talk it through with someone who she trusts will be unbiased and reasonable -- Raven or Elwood maybe.  If I'd known it was effecting her like that, I wouldn't have agreed to her promotion.  Some I've known didn't want help because they think it's a small thing, or were ashamed about it effecting them.  That's why I told everyone it was voluntary.  So she doesn't have to answer as many questions, it's just a break.  I just want her to get help.  Despite what Niamh seemed to think about Quixote, he really was concerned about her, and given her behavior, he was probably being way too freaking nice about her being a disrespectful jerk earlier.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything means something and something has occurred - by Quixote - December 16, 2018, 01:49 AM