Heron Lake Plateau Everything means something and something has occurred
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He was starting to wonder if there had just been something poured in the water, because it felt like nobody wanted to listen to reason.  He wanted a, "I guess that makes sense," but it seemed like that wasn't going to come.  Quixote was pretty sure he'd made the right choices here, but what was he doing wrong if people didn't see them that way?  I thought it was just going to be about her running off or I'd have called you in. But the way she was acting when she got back forced a more immediate decision, and I think it's a fair one -- it's just a bit of time off and she can always get her rank back later.  If I was wrong, I'm not against apologizing and accepting the mistake.  He shrugged.  Everyone (except Colt) was still in the pack with all their limbs attached the way they were a week ago.  And Niamh was being utterly ridiculous when she got back.  If she didn't need like a week to go sleep off whatever bizarre cloud had settled in her brain, he'd find a hat and eat it.  A break would be good for her even if it was a sleep deprivation issue.

Speaking of, Truthfully, I'm pretty sure if someone other than her spoke to you the way she did to me, you'd have booted them like you did Colt the first time he got kicked.  If she's tired enough to act that way, isn't it in the pack's best interest to have her take a break to focus on herself?  He didn't quite know why the pair of them were as thick as thieves as they were (or why Phox had such freaking issues, but that's a whole different thing), but whatever.  Maybe they just hadn't seen the kind of irrational side of Niamh like he had a few times now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything means something and something has occurred - by Quixote - December 28, 2018, 12:17 AM