Ankyra Sound i empty myself with light until i become morning
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Her long strides don’t come to a stop until she notes something familiar on the wind. It isn’t Eurycrates, or anyone else in Drageda (as she suspects many have started to really settled on their outskirts, but one that causes the cold, angry meteor to arise and smolder. She thinks of Wildfire and the many others that have left their borders. Of the last time she’d seen this woman, and the time before that.

Antumbra’s lips curl slightly as she turns her head, locating the sudden source in view. A growl lingers in the depth of her chest as she prowls forward toward the red deer stuck in headlights.

”Is one warning not enough,” she bears lowly, licking her lips and angling her posture forward. Each new step is slow and catlike, carefully one in front of the other. Should Rosalyn run, she’ll be on her heels in seconds to teach the lesson she hasn’t quite gotten the last time they came upon one another.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i empty myself with light until i become morning - by Antumbra - December 12, 2018, 01:54 PM